Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Nominal"

Laz nite YC with my frenz and buddy after watching "游龙戏凤", we talking alot topic and fai wah, and suddenlly discuss a topic is about long distance relationship is it will successful?

Most of my frenz doen't agree it will successful, and they start asking me about it bcos my relationship is specific...... They talk alot happening, anything will be happen in long distance relationship~

I dont know how to answer them, bcos i also know many thing will be happen in this case, but i am speechless....... the only thing i can say is - I know wat i am doing, I also know u guys wan me to know where is the problems ? I lik to be Nominal bttr a nobody, and juz hope u guys let me try this relationship.

I dont know how to represent my feeling through spoken words, the only thing I will do is written words and drawing, hope u guys will know it~

! = at least i know u guys will care about me , no always laugh me SH- XD

4 comments:

☎ring ring☎ said...

all our laugh just our concern to u..
sometimes we just used another way to show u we care.wei..ur friend list dont have me 1??haha

Fu Hsien said...

haha, ya i know yr all "ku xin"^^"
i didnt hv yr blog , how i get u in my list? hehe

Anonymous said...

Hey mate, im so sorry about that =) sometimes we do making jokes on ur relationship, but in other way you had show ur status in our group, so i wonder you know how important you are! XD
alright man, i want you to know, no matters what happen infront of you, the buddy's of yours will always right beside you and fully supported you in all...

so create a miracle to show us in future man! keep in touch bro!

Fu Hsien said...

haha, nvm son is ok, i know it geh :) let the time prove it

Feels free come visit me